|All Routes (2 hours)||$330||$390|
All riders must be at least 18 years of age or older. All riders on tours serving alcohol must be at least 21 years of age or older.
Inappropriate Behaviors will result in early termination of your tour & $300 penalty.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
• Extreme intoxication
• Giving alcohol to non-passengers
• Public urination
• Excessive noise
• Obscene or vulgar language
• Loitering more than 10 minutes after tour
Damage / Late Fees
The Damage Fee is $300 per tour/bike
We reserve the right to charge your credit card following the tour if necessary. Since the PedalPub® is powered by its passengers, they control the speed at which the tour progresses. For scheduling purposes, however, it is necessary that the tour end within 10 minutes of the scheduled return time. There will be no Damage/Late Fee charged if the PedalPub® returns to the starting point on time and undamaged.
- 1-15 minutes late = $50
- 15-30 minutes late = $150
- 30-45 minutes late = $300
- 45-60 minutes late = $400
- More than 60 minutes late = $200/hour
- Ending after 10:00PM – $500 plus the late fee amount
- 30+ days: 50% refund or rain check (good for 90 days)
- 14-29 days: Rain check (good for 90 days)
- Under 14 days: No refund or rain check
There is no sales tax on PedalPub® tours in the state of Minnesota.
Tips are always appreciated. If you had a great time, tipping your Pilot the standard service industry amount of 20% is customary.
For tours involving two or more PedalPubs, an automatic gratuity of 15% will be added.
Passenger Waiver Of Liability
All riders must provide photo ID at the time of tour, and each must read and sign the PedalPub® Release of Liability Waiver. You may download and photocopy this form, and have it signed by riders in advance. Forms will also be available at the time of the tour. Passenger Release of Liability Waiver
Custom Route Pricing:
Custom Routes are priced by special request only. While we try to accommodate all custom route requests, we cannot always do so. Please email us.
Standard hourly rate applies plus a minimum transportation charge of $100 + $3/mile round trip from PedalPub® garage to starting point.
Additional hourly charges will also apply depending on the day of the week and time necessary to bring the bike to and from the starting location.
- Less than 50 miles – 3 hour rental minimum
- 50 miles to 99 miles – 4 hour rental minimum
- 100 miles or greater – full day rental minimum
All PedalPub® tours must be paid in full via credit card at the time of booking. Options include Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover. All tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.